Derived from the slogan of Aruba’s Tourism Authority ‘Open for Happiness‘ We at Aruba Walking Tours are also open for you to Explore Aruba through its history and food. Wether it be our Daytime Downtown Historic Tour, Fusion of the World Food Tour or our Oranjestad Food Tour for Locals. With our adapted hygiene protocols and smaller groups maximum we have received the pre check ‘Health & Happiness Code‘ from the Aruba Tourism Authority. This means we have all necessary measures to keep our customers and employees safe. For a detailed list of measures Click Here!
Update! Experitours crafted 2 exciting walking tours which are loved by all of our guests. Join us in our daytime Historic Cultural Downtown Walking tour where you will learn more about Aruba’s Culture and Heritage by visiting many landmarks, monuments, museums and taste 2 local snacks during this 2.5 hr walk in Aruba’s Capital. Also a Culinary Delight that you may not miss, is the Fusion of the World Food Tour. Visit 5 restaurants to sample 5 different cuisines including Aruban and also 5 drinks. Taste the World without taking the trip on this 2.5 hours Foodie Tour. Join us on both and see why all our reviews are 4 or 5 stars! Click on each tour for more details and bookings!
You have probably heard that we have crafted a new culinary experience. Introducing the “Fusions of the World Food Tour” right here in Aruba. Experience 5 world cuisines without taking the trip. Naturally Aruba’s Cuisine is very well represented along some delightful cocktails and local beer. Bookings are NOW OPEN and bookable every Mondays and Thursdays starting at 7 pm!
The Fusion of the World Food Tour takes you on a culinary adventure to discover Aruba’s melting pot. On this walking & tasting tour in the soothing evening hours, a local guide will introduce you to Aruba’s multi-cultural cuisine and serve you the local scoop. The engaging 2,5 hour tour takes your through the colorful streets of Oranjestad, Aruba’s capital, to five different local eateries where you will sample Jamaican, Cuban, Dutch, Italian and typical Aruban food.(Restaurant and Cuisines can change in event Restaurant is unavailable during a specific night )
Aruba Walking Tours offers the islands’ local scoop during a 2.5-hour journey by foot in an interactive and engaging way. This authentic experience takes you to over 30 amazing sites in downtown Oranjestad, while a Local Expert shares fascinating stories on the islands’ rich history & culture. Stops are made to visit monuments & museums, sample Aruba’s local cuisine and even for a little shopping on-the-go. During the Aruba walking tour plenty of ‘photo ops’ and even encounters with Aruba’s charismatic locals are provided. Making your way through the city was never this entertaining!
The tour is available every Monday , Wednesday and Friday at 9 am!
For custom experiences and other departure times you can book a private tour for couples, families and corporate groups. For Carnival, Holland America, AIDA & Princess Cruises you can book directly on their website or on board.
Bookings are now OPEN!
As a responsible company Experitours has taken all necessary steps in having a safe operation. We have worked closely with the local health department (DVG) and The Aruba Tourism Authority to have the correct procedures in place. This is to make sure that our guests and employees are safe. Based on our procedures we have been able to receive the pre-check Health and Happiness Code.
Here follows a list of the measures that we and urge our guests to take:
• We recommend visitors to please use mouth mask. Visitors to supply their own.
• All visitors will have infrared thermography temperature checks prior to the tour. Please be aware than anyone determined to be unwell or exhibiting any visible signs or symptoms of COVID-19 with a high temperature cannot join the tour and will be refunded.
• Guides will also have their temperature checked before the arrival of guests. If he is unwell, a replacement guide will be provided.
• Mandatory use and care of personal protective equipment while on tour. We will equip our guides with hand sanitizers, mouth mask or clear face shield.
• Social distancing includes refraining from hugging, shaking hands is prohibited it involves maintaining a distance of 1.5 meters (when possible) from each other.
• Our guides will include respiratory and hygiene etiquette in their presentation combined with other communication measures that our health officers recommend at the start of the tour.
• Hand Sanitizers and Washrooms available at all inside stops
• Inside museums and stops at monuments, the rules of social distancing should be applied. We therefore kindly ask visitors to please keep a distance of 1.5 meters (when possible).
A in-depth document with more internal measures is available upon request via firstname.lastname@example.org
Experitours is the operator of Aruba Downtown Walking Tours, Fusion of the World Food Tours, Oranjestad Food Tour for Locals & The California Lighthouse
>WATCH In 4K
The Aruba Downtown Walking Tour visits more than 30 interesting sites including Landmarks, Monuments, Museums and other remarkable spots. Take a look at this video for some highlights.